Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Zeke had his first of many surgeries yesterday. The were able to separate two fingers on both hands and one toe on his right foot. Will have to release them in other surgeries due to the amount of skin grafts. We are all hoping he comes home today. Please pray for a speedy recovery and strength for Dwight and Melissa.
Other news: Bill turned 40 yesterday. Wanted to go boating, but didn't go as planned. Spent all day trying to find trailer parts. We did enjoy a nice steak dinner and I let him pick out what he wanted to watch on TV. Get this we watched an old Clint Eastwood western. Really?????? It turned out to be pretty good. I guess this makes us officially old by making that statement. I do believe it's the first time I've seen one all the way through. I didn't even nod off. I now have a favorite quote about Kansas. Kansas has sunshine, sunflowers and sons of $&@%#^s. Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment