Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fish is my new favorite food.... In theory. 90 cal 3 grams if fat and 16 grams of protein. Now if I can just get it down without pukeing. I made it through the baking Process and yeah it probably took me a full 30 min to get it down. Last two bites I smothered in mustard. That got it down. Now I must admit I was starving before I fixed the fish and now totaly just want to get out of the kitchen and not hungry at all. Too busy trying to keep it down. Also had a side of mixed veggies. now if anyone has any fish recipes that can get rid of fish taste and the texture I'm all ears. No wonder people fry them, but defeats the purpose right. Anyways I had Gordan's fishermans frozen butter garlic kind. If you've had it tell me your thoughts on it. Haha, Bill just walked out here gagging cause of the smell and was told to never cook that while he's around. Anyway if you call me and I don't pick up the phone I may be hovering over the toilet. Bill is also trying to lose weight,but he's practaly starving himself. Well better go Fish isn't the only thing stinkin around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment