Wednesday, March 16, 2011

We are so proud

Ashley got all A's on her report card!!!!!!!!! 6 in all plus an outstanding in music and an S+ in PE.

I was up most of the night with Kevin. An hour to feed an hour of rest and then it was time to feed again. This went on all night. The 3rd time of doing this I gave him a bottle,but it didn't make any difference,he was up an hour later. This growth spurt can hurry up and be over. Bill weighed him yesterday and he weighs 10 pounds. We'll get an official weighing next Wednesday. After I took Ashley to school I took Kevin home,fed him and was planning on taking a nap. Just seconds away from going to sleep I get a call from school. Ashley needed me to bring her clothes. Of all days to spill something on herself. I went to school and ended up spending half the day there talking to half the school. It was nice to see everyone and catch up. I haven't been for awhile, so there was lots of catching up to do. Amazing enough I haven't crashed and have been up the rest of the day. Of course Kevin slept the entire time I was there and just as I got him in the door he woke up and wanted fed. Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment