Friday, March 4, 2011

Kids are funny

We went to Baby's R Us tonight. Dad had given us a gift certificate and I was wanting a nursing pillow. The darn thing was $47,but  let me tell you it's worth every penny. It wraps around your body and has a back support. No need to juggle a baby and pillow anymore. Hopefully my back will quit hurting soon. Anyway on the way home, we were looking for some place to eat dinner. After naming a few,Bill said," How about Long John Silvers?" I said,"OK ,let's go there." Ashley said," I know you're just kidding, none of us likes fish except, tuna and salmon." Bill pipes up,"and Shark." Ashley said,"Technically shark is not a fish." Then Bill goes,"Why do you have to be so technical all the time?" and she said,"It's not my fault. Bill said,"Who's fault is it?" Ashley said,"It's your fault,because you always say things wrong." I'm still laughing. Miss Smarty Pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment