Monday, June 7, 2010

Wanna go for a boat ride???


Today was such a perfect day. No rain in sight,so we went to the Lake.
Doesn't Ashley look COOL. The dogs were sooooooo excited to be able to go too. They knew as soon as I drug the cooler out we were going. They couldn't wait to get out the door. They were almost as excited as I was.
Ashley enjoyed a crazy tube ride. I even drove the boat some. One day I'm gonna talk Bill into getting out there. He thinks he's too old or something.







Ashley want's to learn how to drive.
Yes, it was like jumping into icecubes. Quite refreshing.
Bill said NO THANKS. That we were crazy. Maybe so. Look at ashley real close. What do you see. MY OLD WETSUIT. Smart kid.

Bill let Ashley DRIVE!!!

The dogs and their travel water dish. You can almost hear Sugar say. AGGHHHH.
I LOVE DRIVING!!!!!!! What a life.

Harley snoozin by my feet while I drive.
 Soakin up some sun. Don't worry we had waterproof spf 50 sunscreen on.

No comments:

Post a Comment