Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just a few Pictures of flowers and garden.
The Hydrangia below is huge. It's hard to make out in picture,but there are pink,purple,and blue blooms on it this year. I wish I  got pictures of them the other day when they were perfectly round. Guess the wind or rain knocked them down a bit. Can you believe Bill hates this plant.He wants to get rid of all three of them! For some reason this one blooms better then the other two.
Zucinii has flowers on them.

Three almost ready tomatoes on this plant. I can't wait to eat them. The other two are hidden just behind the one you see. Down the row a bit I have cherry tomatoes that are comming along too.



I once feared that my strawberry plants were gonners due to too much rain, but look close and  you can see some berries. I'm really excited about this discovery. Good old Mirical Grow.  Now if I can just keep the birds and squirrels away.

Topsey turvey tomatoe plant has several small tomatoes and flowers on it. I wish all these pictures showed up better. This plant was very little when we planted it. This one is growing the fastest of all my plants. It almost touches the ground now.

No comments:

Post a Comment