Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I am drooling!!!! And no I'm not teething. I've come across a postcard telling about a scrapbook convention coming to Cincinnati in October. I'm seriously thinking of going. I've already checked out all the classes and want to go to 90% of them. Plus to be able to buy new products!!!!! Doesn't Hobby Lobby know I already have everything I want from them. They never have anything new, I keep checking though. Anyway anyone want to come with me?? Mom, Amanda....???? I can almost hear you groan. LOL Amanda, you have to admit we had some good times, I still laugh about one day in particular!!! Any way, I know I'd have to go by myself, but I'm sure i'll get lost in my own little world. Maybe have to wear one of Kevin's bibs, but I'm sure there will be other bib wearers too. Oct 13-14 are the days I can go, call me if you want to go...... Anybody.......

No comments:

Post a Comment