Monday, July 18, 2011

summer break

 chicks dig me.  It's been awhile since I've blogged. We've had a really busy summer and had about 1,000 pictures to go through. Here's the quick version for I'm holding Kevin.
 A big messy eater. He sure loves his food.
 Kevin's first trip to the N.V. fair
 Redecorated.... I love this statue
 Proof my house can be clean... Rearranged to make room for an elliptical

 A quick spur of the moment trip to go see Amanda. We had a blast catchin up and cookin in the kitchen. It was good seeing them, the girls talked and played the entire time.


 How about tomorrow Mom, thats what I said when Mom asked me when I might be able to go see them. I'm sooooo glad we did.
 A week later we went to see Dwight and Melissa. We went to a nice fair where there were lots of exotic animals to see and feed. I love this picture of Kevin grabbing for the corn dog.

Of course we had to do a pony ride



 PIG Races. We laughed till we cried. too cute and so squeely.

 Such cuties
 The week went by too fast
 On the way back we stopped at the Dells to eat, play a little and of coures get CHEESE!!!!
We are now back home for awhile. My bed has never felt so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment